PLEASE RSVP (So we make sure to have enough seating)
11:30am - Doors Open: Come get settled and get a coffee from the bar
12:00 - The Pleasures of Pegging - Beginners
2:00pm - The Pleasures of Pegging – Advanced
3:30pm - Drinks and conversation
As always, ColoradoCAL is committed to providing world class education to everyone regardless of means. A $10 suggested donation for each class is requested in order to compensate the presenter, reimburse their travel costs, and help sustain the organization. If you can do more, please do. If you can't please contribute what you can afford.
About the Classes
From Deadpool to Broad City, Pegging is slowly but surely becoming more mainstream. Despite the taboo and the role flipping that the activity usually requires, more and more people are exploring pegging every day.
Couples who decide to take a walk down the path of Pegging discover a multitude of rewards. Amongst them is a deepening of intimacy, which comes from understanding and having compassion for the role your partner usually plays during sex. For receivers, opening up and allowing the vulnerability of penetration can be very eye opening. For givers, the active role of actually fucking someone offers a new appreciation for your partner, as well as enjoying the satisfaction and perhaps headiness of control.
The Pleasures of Pegging - Beginners
- What are the misconceptions and fears that prevent couples from exploring Pegging?
- Prostate Health, G Spot similarities
- What’s the best way to keep clean?
- What do you need to know to be safe?
- Can you really orgasm from Pegging?
- What’s the best way to start anal play?
- What are the best anal exploration toys for beginners?
- Best positions for beginners?
The Pleasures of Pegging – Advanced
- How does pegging involve “role reversal”?
- Orgasms – The various ways to achieve them during pegging
- Equipment – Navigating the vast array of equipment choices to suit you and your partner
- Lubrication – Which is the right choice for your toys and your body?
- Physiology – The anal area, prostate gland and safety concerns
- Positions – The best positions for intimacy, varying levels of skill and different body types
- Learning good technique – tips and tricks to make it all go more smoothly
- Try on harnesses and check out many different toys!
Special note - Ruby will not be teaching strap-on techniques for non-prostate receptive anal, but all genders and sexual orientations are welcome!
About Ruby Ryder
Ruby Ryder of PeggingParadise.com, is a podcaster, blogger, sex educator and a published writer of erotic fiction. She has moderated panels at CatalystCon East and West, been a speaker on the main stage at the BIL conference, and presented at DomCon LA. Her erotica is in Violet Blue’s ‘Best Women’s Erotica 2014.’ She recently appeared in an episode of Comedy Central’s ‘Not Safe with Nikki Glaser’. She spends her time spreading the word about the singular joys of pegging, teaching, writing pegging erotica and doing everything she can to encourage a sex-positive society in which we can all be exactly who we are.